The Stem Cell Worx Sublingual Regimen
What Are The Ingredients?
This patent protected formula combines three extremely powerful natural ingredients. These ingredients are sourced from countries that produce the highest purity and best quality of ingredient available. They are:
- High Grade Bovine Colostrum (with over 30% IgG antibody and over 54% protein)
- Trans Resveratrol (98% purity)
- Fucoidan (95% purity)
Colostrum is the pre-milk provided by mammal mothers to their newborn. It is a rich cocktail of immune and growth factors, which literally gives life to mammal babies. The world is only just discovering the extraordinary benefit of bovine colostrum to mankind.
All colostrum is not created equal. The bovine colostrum in Stem Cell Worx Intraoral Spray has 21 times more natural growth and immune factors than human colostrum.
The bovine colostrum in Stem Cell Worx Intraoral Spray is collected fresh from pasture fed herds within 12 hours of the cows calving. It is always GMO-Free and the cows are hormone-treatment free, antibiotic-free and BSE-free. This is a very high grade colostrum and the specialized manufacturing process does not compromise its nutritional value. Quality bovine colostrum is scientifically proven to provide many health benefits.
- Collected and processed fresh and in liquid form is far more effective and pure.
- Contains many immunoglobulin IgG, lactoferrin and growth factors.
- Supports healthy stem cell production.
- Is a powerful antioxidant that boosts the immune system, heals and repairs the body at a great rate.
Science Behind Bovine Colostrum
Bovine colostrum is one of the few natural ingredients that is cleared by the
International Olympic Drug Committee. In 2000, the Pre-Olympic Congress in Sports
Science found bovine colostrum supplementation during training increased vertical jump performance. Research undertaken by Antonio, Sanders and Gammeren in 2001, as reported in the “Nutrition” journal, examined the effect of colostrum supplementation on body composition. They compared two groups. The colostrum group experienced a greater increase in lean body mass. In 2008, John H Maher DC of BioPharmac Scientific found that growth factors in colostrum help activate stem cells.
Trans Resveratrol provides significant health benefits and is one of the world’s most
exciting anti aging discoveries in the last decade. Resveratrol is a stilbenoid, and a phyto-alexin produced naturally by several plants when they are under attack.
In 2003, Dr. David Sinclair of the Harvard Medical School announced a major scientific breakthrough when he found resveratrol works by entering a cell and activating an enzyme called SIRT1. This enzyme stimulates the growth of new mitochondria (the engines of cells) that increases the metabolic rate, which was found to help slow the aging process. Clinical Studies undertaken at the Harvard Medical School found possible benefits to increased mitochondria are weight reduction, increased exercise endurance and the prevention of diabetes, cancer, heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
The resveratrol in the Stem Cell Worx Spray comes from Japanese knotweed
(Polygonumcuspidatum) root extract and is purified to over 98%. This is an extremely high grade of pure trans resveratrol. Many resveratrol capsules in the market contain 50% or less of low grade resveratrol. Then, at best, with capsules you will only absorb 20% of what mgs are noted on the label.
- Is a powerful antioxidant that counteracts and destroys free radicals in the body, helping slow the aging process.
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties, enriches cellular and enzyme activation.
- Promotes lean muscle, increased metabolism and supports weight loss.
- Provides health benefits for the cardiovascular system, support for blood vessel health and helps maintain glucose and blood sugar levels.
- Offers strong support as a therapeutic agent for neurodegenerative diseases.
Science Behind Resveratrol In 2003, Doctors Baur and Sinclair at the Harvard University discovered that Resveratrol increased the lifespan of organisms and animal species by 20-40%. In 2009, Christopher Paul Erdman found that resveratrol enriched Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. A study in the September 2010 issue of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism reported that resveratrol intake reduced inflammatory and oxidative stress in healthy adults.
Fucoidan is a sulfated polysaccharide that is found primarily in cell walls of several species of brown seaweed. Fucoidan has been studied extensively (with over 700 scientific studies world-wide). It is marketed as a dietary supplement due to its high concentration of antioxidants. Our fucoidan provides a rich source of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and iodine, along with important vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B12, and Vitamin C.
- Increases cell regeneration.
- Assists the body in the production of interferon-Y and interleukin-12, while supporting respiratory functions.
- The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center found fucoidan acts to block cancer cells from developing and growing through a process called apoptosis.
- Provides anti-coagulant effects (anti-clotting of blood).
- Enhances skin and cellular maintenance.