This exclusive new compound has the role of perpetuating cellular health and preventing aging.
Avoid DNA Shortening
As we age, telomeres (fractions of DNA) tend to shorten, which is linked to declining health and multiple diseases including cancer. This new treatment activates the enzyme telomerase, and in consequence, lengthens the telomeres.
Regulates neuroendocrine system
In the metabolism, it regulates the neuroendocrine system by increasing sensitivity of the brain to the hormonal effect. It also helps to restore electrolyte balance in metabolism and circulation. Finally, it prevents the accumulation of cholesterol and uric acid.
- This exclusive new compound prevents your DNA from shortening because of aging.
- It activates the enzyme telomerase and lengthens the telomeres.
- Strengthens and rejuvenates the entire immune system.
- Improves blood flow and blood supply in the body’s vascular systems.
- Regulates the neuroendocrine system.
- Normalises cholesterol and uric acid levels.