Organic Acid Test (OAT)
The Organic Acid Test (OAT) offers a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of a patient’s general health, checking more than 70 markers that are essential to review for optimal health and diagnosing the cause of chronic diseases such as behavioral disorders, hyperacidity, fatigue, immune deficiencies and many other conditions suffered by millions around the world.
The OAT provides an accurate evaluation of many key factors that can indicate a variety of symptoms and chronic diseases:
- Over-presence of intestinal yeast and bacteria
- Abnormal organic acids within the urine
- Vitamin and mineral levels
- Oxidative stress
- Levels of neurotransmitters
- Oxalate markers (a marker only measured by the OAT)
By taking an Organic Acid Test, you can expect a comprehensive review of your nutritional and metabolic profile as we measure the markers through a sample of critical body functions.